Sunday, November 19, 2006

still crazy down under...

the weather, that is. Four days ago we had rain, hail, and snow on the low mountains. And not just a little snow--they were skiing, for heavens sake. In November! Not to mention the fact it was truly cold enough to freeze your toes off. But yesterday and today it was so warm at 6 in the morning that I was running around with a t-shirt on. (I'm one of those annoying early risers. Unfortuantly, the rest of the family isn't, so me and the dogs have to keep quiet until they wake :))

Anyway, I finished the edits for Embraced by Darkness, and sent the story off to my editor and agent. I did warn Anne (my editor) that she'd probably have her work cut out for her on this one, simply because I'm too close to the story and just not seeing the mistakes I know are there. As I said last blog,I usually let finished stories sit for a good month or so, but the deadline for this one just made that impossible.

I am anxious to see what they think of the ending, though. It's not a happy ending at all--but it's an appropriate ending, given the situation. And more than that I can't say without going into spoilers. :D

In other writing news, I finally got my butt into gear, edited Eryn (an erotic paranormal novella), and sent that off to ImaJinn. For all those who have been waiting for my next ImaJinn book, it should be out in the early part of next year. I'll let you know when I have a definite date. After that, my next ImaJinn release is likely to be another circle story. Can't give you an idea of when that will be, though, because I'm only about a third of the way through it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you are soooo amazingly busy!

12:12 PM, November 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home