Wednesday, October 25, 2006

still running, not getting anywhere...

I feel like I'm running around achieving nothing at the moment. My time is split between the new house and the old one, and though I'm ringing lots of people and arranging lots of things, some things just don't seem to be getting anywhere. Like Riley 5. I'm still a good 40 pages off finishing the story, and I've only got a few days left before October--and my deadline--have past. Panic time, anyone? We're moving in on the weekend, so I'm hoping that come Monday and Tuesday, I can sit down and actually write. I probably won't have the net connected by then, so that could be a good thing--no distracting emails or websites to visit :)

I keep forgetting to take the camera up with me, so there's no pics of the house as yet. Hopefully I'll remember in the next day or so, because the garden is full of flowers at the moment, and looks absolutely lovely :)

In other writing news, I should have my UK covers and excepts for my Riley books up on my website in the next couple of days--just gotta find the time to do it :). Oh, and for those who signed up for the newsletter, there is one coming in the next couple of weeks. I've started it, just have had the time to finish. But I will be running a newsletter only contest--stay tuned for details :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home