Thursday, November 02, 2006

we're finally here...

in our new house, and I have to say, I'm loving it. The peace and quiet is an absolute dream after Roxy. Waking to birds singing instead of car engines, neighbours screaming, and dogs barking is so much nicer :) And we have all sorts of birds here that we wouldn't get down Roxy--like rosella's, for example. Here's a pic (if blogger decides to play nice):




Of course, no move is without its hassles, and I swear, I'm not moving again. I mean it this time. Really. This is the third time I've done it, and it ain't happening again. Although all the big stuff is here in the new place, we've still got all the little bits and pieces to move--and we won't even mention all the junk we still have in storage. We have no room for it all!

Anyway, enough of that. Onto some writing stuff. As you all know, I was hoping to get the fifth Riley finished by the end of October. It turns out I got close--386 pages--but I didn't get there in the end. I'm now hoping to finish by the weekend. I've rolled over 390 pages now, and I'm writing the final big fight scene. Then I only have the end scene between her and Kellen, and it's finished.

I haven't got around to putting my UK covers up on my website yet, nor have I sent out my newsletter. They are coming, I promise! I've been restricted to dial-up until late last night, and it was just so frustratingly slow that it was almost impossible to get anything done. So, look out for those in the next day or so. I'll also be putting up some excerpts from Kissing Sin and Tempting Evil :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home