Saturday, November 17, 2007

the new look...

website is now up and running. And it looks smashing, if I have to say so myself. Many thanks to Justin from Stonecreek Media for doing such a great job. The only thing left to do is to switch over my blog--which may take a couple of days. Until that happens, the blog link on my site won't work--it'll just give a 404 error message. But I'll keep updating this one in the meantime.

In writing news, I've been asked to submit a story for a UK vampire romance anthology, which will be released middle to late next year. The muse got all excited about this, and started working on a short that's been sitting there for a little while waiting for inspiration. This one (unlike the other two anthology stories I've submitted this year) is actually based in Riley world, and is told from Quinn's pov. The story itself is set between Tempting Evil and Dangerous Games, so at this point in time, Kellen's in it as well. Whether he stays will depend on how the story goes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny Trout said...

I got asked to do the same anthology... I hope the big bosses let me do it. My current contract might hamper things a bit.

2:33 AM, November 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home