Sunday, November 11, 2007

edits and games...

I'm still totally enjoying playing FEAR, so I'm afraid the writing is coming along at a slower pace than it should be. The same can be said for the website redesign--though I've got the majority of the pages swapped over now, and it really shouldn't take that much longer to get everything up and running.

Except for the fact that I have more Riley edits in. Thankfully, there's only one page of them this time, and it's more sharpening up the motivations of some of the characters and fixing the ever-present spelling errors than anything else. (I do wish you Americans spoke and spelled the same as us Aussies. It would make my life so much easier. lol ) I'm planning to get the edits done today, so I can do a read-through tomorrow and ship it back to my editor on Tuesday.

Then, maybe, I can get back to writing Riley 7. If the muse can tear her blood thirsty self away from FEAR, that is :)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you playing the PC version or the Video game for Xbox, PS2, etc.?
Because i heard that the PC version is way more scarier then the video game version.
well i'm a BiG Riley fan, i wish April would come alot fastewr so i can read the 6th book already
Danmit Father Time go faster

-Monkey_328
USA

9:52 AM, November 13, 2007  
Blogger Leah said...

Keri I just love your books I have read all 5 of the Riley Jenson Guardian series and can hardly wait for the next one. Now that I have found your web site and see u have other books I will read those until the next Riley book.

6:30 PM, November 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home