Wednesday, October 24, 2007

so okay...

it took me a bit longer to read through The Darkest Kiss than I thought it might. Half the problem was the fact that Sunday was such a glorious day, and I just couldn't make myself sit at a computer and read. We may be in the middle of the worst drought in recorded history, we may not have any drinking water a year or two down the track, but when the sky is so blue, and the day so warm, it's sort of hard to worry about things like that. Especially when the spring flowers are everywhere and the garden is such a pretty place to be at the moment. Which is why we're putting water tanks in--we want to keep the garden that way, and having water tanks might be the only way we can water soon.

I haven't got much else to report. I haven't done any writing, but hope to start that again today. I did order a heap of stuff from Cafe Press, just so I can make sure the quality is okay. I'd hate to be selling stuff that is dodgy--not that I expect it will be. Cafe Press has been around for a while, and I haven't heard any complaints about it. It'll be interesting to see if the designs look as good on clothes as they do on paper, though. If they don't, expect to see a lot of sudden changes!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Skarrah said...

Ooooh, Cafe Press stuff looks way cool. *wonders off to figure out how to get my gruppy little mits on cool stuff*

8:50 AM, October 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home