Monday, April 23, 2007

long plane trip...

here I come! Yep, it's that time of year again--the time to board the plane and head off over to the other side of the world. Well, practically ;) I'm off to RT for the next week and a bit. I'm hoping to blog while I'm there, but if I suddenly fall silent, you know I'm having too much fun to stop and write about it :) (either that, or I've forgotten the passwords again)

If you happen to be going to RT yourself, make sure you say drop by and gidday!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Robyn Enlund said...

Safe happy trip Ms Arthur! I know you'll have a ball.

10:54 PM, April 23, 2007  
Blogger HD said...

i didn't know you had a blog!!! How exciting. Where is RT? I have no idea??? I hope you have a safe trip :)

10:59 AM, April 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home