Tuesday, April 03, 2007

it's release week...

for Full Moon Rising, Kissing Sin and Tempting Evil in the UK. All three books have hit the stores, and are also available from Amazon UK and piatkus itself. And in more good news, Piatkus have just bought the 6th Riley book for UK and Commonwealth release--woohoo!

I'm not sure of the exact Australian release date of Full Moon Rising, but I know it's coming out this month. As soon as I know for sure, I'll pass on the info

In writing news, Riley 6 continues to roll forward. I've hit 33000 words, so that's almost a third of the way through the book. Totally happy with that! The plot is still evolving, and my murderers continue to alter from what I'd originally intended, but I think its making them a whole lot more fun to write. Hopefully, that means they'll be more fun to read about, too--but I guess I won't know that for sure until I finish the darn thing.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger M.J. said...

33000! Go you. I will catch up, she mutters : )

10:21 PM, April 03, 2007  
Blogger M.J. said...

PS Yay on the sale. Piatkus have good taste!

10:27 PM, April 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! My Lil one.. talking about goooooooood.. it was awesome.. but theeeen U left me like Riley .. waiting until AUGUST, how am I going to survive.. I am addicted lol.. I loved it.. couldn't put it down but HEY!!! It is Ms. Arthur we r talking about... so I can't complain...I couldn't read the sneak peek of the fifth book just bc I felt my veins were going to pop..lol.. I stayed intrigued by Quinn.. and what is going to happen..! Oh! before I forget I have a question for U, maybe you have answered a million times by now but please one more time.. if you were to choose an actress to play Riley.. Who would it b..? bc its a very hard strong and sexy character not to say sarcastic lol.. I LOVE HER!!.. Well lil' one may GOD bless U.. keep on the good work.. and keep them coming.. U R simply OUTSTANDING!!.. 1.. liz

9:36 AM, April 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Keri. It's going to be great for your books to be available in Australia.

9:49 PM, April 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home