Wednesday, March 28, 2007

it's out....!

Dangerous Games is officially released today, so for those who have been hanging out to see what happens, now is your chance :)

Piatkus have lined up Full Moon Rising, Kissing Sin and Tempting Evil for an April release, and in Australia, Full Moon Rising will finally hit the shelves! I can't wait to actually be able to walk into a store and see my book sitting on a shelf. Expect pictures, lots of pictures :D

In writing news, The Taste of Death (Riley 6) is rolling along nicely. Slowly, but nicely. I'm a little bit worried by the fact that there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of murder and mayhem in this one as yet, but I'm not going to rewrite anything until I finish the book and see what the whole thing reads like. It's not like there's nothing happening, after all. And maybe Riley deserves a slower paced investigation after all the hassles I've put her through over the last few books...nah. It's more fun throwing crap her way. lol.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh thank you!! i finished the last book and was ready to go insane waiting for the next. Me and all my girls at work share all our books and your a collective fav. thanks!!

1:49 PM, March 28, 2007  
Blogger M.J. said...

Happy Release Day, Keri : )

I can't wait to read it!

6:52 PM, March 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have it in hand - now if I just didn't have to work - oh well - there's always tonight. One question - you mentioned your friend Melanie Scott - does she write under a different name -- did a search on Amazon and didn't find anything. Thanks & please keep writing - July/August seems sooooooooooo far away. Was spoiled with the 3 in a row - of course I waited a year after I got Full Moon Rising so I guess I can wait a couple of months for Embraced. Marie in RI

3:23 AM, March 29, 2007  
Blogger Kez said...

Jenny, glad you and your friends are enjoying the series so far!

Mel, thanks for the release day wishes :)

Marie, Melanie's written a great werewolf novel which is currently being shopped around by an agent. We have our fingers crossed for a quick acceptence--it's a great book, and you can be sure I'll let everyone know when it's coming out!

7:40 AM, March 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so love all of your Riley Jenson books. I can't wait for the 5th in the series, it should be out as of today :( its not. I hope thats theres more Riley books to come and please give us more of Quinn.


Will Riley ever have her dream of a family?

7:36 AM, April 02, 2007  
Blogger Kez said...

HI anon!

glad you're enjoying the series! The fifth Riley isn't actually out until July, so you've a while to wait yet. :(

can't say anything about Riley's dream of having a family, because that might spoil the story!

8:42 AM, April 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your Riley books, i ran out and bought Dangerous Games the day it came out and im already almost finished with it and thats not good cause the other book dosent come out for a while yet lol but your books are great they have really got me back into reading and now i cant stop. me and my friend run out and buy them as soon as they come out and we love every second of them!!!! i cant wait to read more of them!!! your great

1:16 AM, April 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home