Sunday, March 04, 2007

just a few quick comments...

for those who happened to wander over to DN Simmon's chat on Thursday (Friday here) and couldn't get in--turns out there was a huge server problems that ended up crashing the whole system, so DN is going to redo the chat either Monday or Wednesday next week. Hopefully, Kelley Armstrong will also be able to come along again. I'll post the chat details here as soon as I know them.

Also, Vampire Romance has my interview up online, so head on over there if you want to check that out. They've also a review for Tempting Evil out, so you can read that too.

I've also been sent an ARC for Jenna Black's The Devil Inside--a book that's coming out with Bantam Dell in December this year--and though I'm just a 100 pages in, I'm loving it. I think this is going to be a keeper for me. I'll report more when I finish reading it, but if the book keeps going the way its going, it's definitely one you should all be getting.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello i have tried to join your mailing list and it will not let me and i tried the contact link on your web site and it would not let me click thatsoo.. i was just wondering if you could put me on your newsletter recieving list and let me know when your next contest is? and how do i enter? Thanks bunches my email address is nightwalkerl@yahoo.com

Amanda

11:31 AM, March 06, 2007  
Blogger NIGHT said...

Hello i have tried to subscribe to your newsletter and it will not let me and i tried to use your contact link but it will not let me use that either so i was wondering if you could put me on your newsletter suscribers list and also let me know when your next contest is and how do i enter? By the way I LOVE your books i have quit a few of them been getting them since Beneath a Rising Moon and Darkening Moon.^_^

All the best

11:45 AM, March 06, 2007  
Blogger Rachel Vincent said...

Hey Keri! I'm having a giveaway on my blog, asking people to tell me how they found me to enter. I've had a couple of people who said they saw my cover on your site, so I came over to take a look.

Thanks! I can't tell you how much that means to me. ;-)

I'm looking forward to seeing you again at RT this year. You're coming, right?

3:49 PM, March 06, 2007  
Blogger Jenna Black said...

Thanks for the kind words about The Devil Inside! I hope you enjoy the rest of the book. I'm about to start Kissing Sin myself and am really looking forward to it. If it's as good as Full Moon Rising, I'll be a very happy reader.

12:05 AM, March 07, 2007  
Blogger Kez said...

Rachel--yep, I'll be at both RT and RWA this year. We'll have to catch up!

Jenna--loving the book so far, and can't wait to see what happens.

10:03 AM, March 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home