Sunday, February 25, 2007

aaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhh...!!!!

yep, I'm screaming here.

Screaming in frustration. I just spent the whole damn weekend designing a new website, based around the header currently sitting in blogger. It's also sitting on the index page of my old site though heaven only knows why. It shouldn't be.

Anyway, it's nearly eleven at night, I'm loading up the pages, and everything seems to be going all right. So I click over to my page to check the result.

Not what I expected. It's scattered. Far and wide. Bits and pieces all over the page, and I have no damn idea why. It all works in my computer just fine, on both IE and Firefox, but I load it up and it just goes everywhere.

I going to bed now, before I'm tempted to throw the computer out the window in frustration.

1 Comments:

Blogger Night Owl Romance - Tammie said...

oh Kerri - I know your pain! I create and design websites - I'm just lucky my husband is very good with programming - I just look over at his and ask - why will this not work - pulling my hair out - and he fixes it fast.

5:39 PM, February 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home