Friday, February 09, 2007

bestseller lists...

my editor (the lovely Anne) emailed me today with some exciting news. Kissing Sin has debuted at number 29 on the USA Today bestseller list...and at number 18 on the extended New York Times bestseller list! As the youngest caped cruisader might have said, holly freaking hell, batman! I think my cheeks are beginning to ache with all the silly grinning I've been doing this morning. Of course, I've downloaded the USA Today list to print and frame (just to prove that, see, I was there), but the New York Times list apparently isn't released to the public until the 18th. So, I'll have to wait another week for my printable evidence . But a huge THANK YOU to everyone who went out and bought Kissing Sin. You really have made my day :)

In writing news, the muse has decided to play games. After me saying in the last post that Destiny's Thief was rolling along so well, it all came to a grinding halt yesterday. Every word felt like teeth being pulled. After I spent an entire morning writing three pages, I switched to The Taste of Death in the afternoon, and the muse decided, yep, this was the one she was going to play with today. So the writing roared along, and I ended up doing ten pages. Of course, it did help that I was writing a Kade scene. He's always fun to play with ;) It'll be interesting to see what happens today--although, with all the good news, it'll be a miracle if the muse will actually settle down and write today :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Vincent said...

Wow, Keri! Congratulations! You must be seeing stars!

1:36 PM, February 09, 2007  
Blogger Robyn Enlund said...

That totally and utterly ROCKS and I can't wait to get my hands on that book, and then the next one and the next one :))

2:59 PM, February 09, 2007  
Blogger Kez said...

thanks ladies! the grinning hasn't stopped yet. Don't think it will for a while

1:55 PM, February 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home