Friday, January 05, 2007

good news...

Got an email from my editor this morning telling me that Full Moon Rising had hit the USA Today bestseller list at 101! To say I was stunned would be the understatement of the year (even if the year is still very young ;) ). I was hoping for good sales but I didn't think FMR stood a chance of getting near any best seller list, not with all the fantastic books by well known authors out at the moment and me being a relative unknown . So, a huge THANK YOU to everyone who headed on out to a bookstore (or went online) to buy the book. You've made my day :)

I think that's about it for writing news, though. I'm still battling my way through the edits for Embraced by Darkness. I got the cover copy today, which means the actual cover shouldn't be too far away. I'll put it up as soon as I do get it. I did get another idea for Riley 6, this one involving a character that I've just introduced in book 5. I think he's going to be the reason for the reintroduction of a major character back into the series (sorry, can't say anything more, because I'll head into spoiler territory!) And I got another idea for the second Destiny book, this one involving sea dragons. I just need to get these edits finished so I can concentrate on my new novels!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah!! It's a ripping good read and totally deserves to be on the USA Today bestsellers :)
May it linger there long and happy.

12:36 PM, January 05, 2007  
Blogger Larissa Ione said...

Congratulations!!! That is SO fantastic! I can't wait to get my copy. *g*

6:52 AM, January 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS Keri!!! :D

11:49 PM, January 13, 2007  
Blogger Kez said...

thanks for the congrats, everyone. Still grinning madly here myself :)

8:28 AM, January 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just finished Full Moon Rising, and it was awesome. I can't wait until Kissing Sin comes out!!! Febuary can't get here fast enough. I love to read Paranormal Romance, and you just landed on my list of favorite authors. So far this series rocks! You deserve to be on the Best Seller List :) Keep it up.

6:38 AM, January 20, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just finished Full Moon Rising, and it was awesome. I can't wait until Kissing Sin comes out!!! Febuary can't get here fast enough. I love to read Paranormal Romance, and you just landed on my list of favorite authors. So far this series rocks! You deserve to be on the Best Seller List :) Keep it up.

6:39 AM, January 20, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you'd be happy to know that I was one of those people straying into the book store and buying one of your great books.. I get anxious waiting for the next one to hit the shelves...

2:15 AM, February 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home