Wednesday, January 31, 2007

another review...

this time from the Romantic Times. Reviewer Jill M. Smith gave me 4 stars and says, " Riley and her twin brother Rhoan, from the sizzling Full Moon Rising, are back, and Arthur heightens the sexy thrills and supernatural chills by chronicling their deadly adventures in a trilogy of back-to-back releases. Get ready for one heck of a ride!"

apparently, Tempting Evil has also received a four star review in the March edition of the mag, but I haven't received my copy yet, so I can't tell you what that says.

And while I know watching the Amazon numbers go up and down is the way to madness (because Amazon have their own weird way of working sales numbers out, and it often doesn't relate to the rest of the world), it's very exciting to see that, as of this very moment--5.15pm Oz time--Kissing Sin has the honour of holding my lowest ever Amazon ranking (325). I should save the page, just to prove it did happen if none of the others get down that low :D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That should be HIGHEST Amazon ranking... : )

Go Amazon readers for having great taste!

6:39 PM, January 31, 2007  
Blogger 88 said...

Just finished "Rising" the other night and really enjoyed it. Very hot! I came across your book by accident at the book store and took the chance on an interesting story (who couldn't be interested in a naked vampire on your doorstep?). I just love finding new authors. Looking forward to reading the next book. I also enjoy the blog.
Thanks for a great read.

6:59 AM, February 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home