Tuesday, January 23, 2007

same old same old...

I'm still working on the never-ending edits of Embraced by Darkness (book 5). My editor loved all the changes I'd made in the previous round, but the only trouble was, with all those problems cleared up, an obvious plot hole which both of us had missed because of those other problems became even more obvious. So, I'm tidying that up right now--and it means major rewrites and scene cutting in some areas. One of these days I will be finished! (I have to be -- the book comes out in July!)

Speaking of coming out, Kissing Sin is only a week and a bit from release. And it has its first reviews. Mandy Burns from Fresh Fiction said "I am addicted!! KISSING SIN, the second book of Arthur's fabulous guardian series is phenomenal. FULL MOON RISING, the first book, is just as delicious and erotic, and both of them leave you excited and impatient to read the next one, TEMPTING EVIL, coming in March."

And Harriet Klausner says "KISSING SIN is a fast paced action packed romantic fantasy that takes place on an earth so descriptive readers will feel they must have visited it."

Woohoo! on both reviews :)

And for those interested in giveaways, the scifi site is running another sweepstake, with a copy of Kissing Sin and a T-shirt as the prize. And Mania Books is running a contest with a copy of the book as a prize.

Have a good day! (or night, as the case may be for those not on my side of the world.) I'm off to do more of those dratted edits

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't read it yet but, I picked up a copy of Kissing Sin in London on Friday! I'm looking forward to reading it at the weekend (hopefully without interruptions!)

Merry

11:46 PM, January 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG - how totally cool is your video for Full Moon Rising? Excellent stuff! Wish i could enter the contest for the tee-shirt but maybe they'll do some cool promotion here in Aus too :)

5:10 PM, January 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home