Monday, January 15, 2007

almost there...

with the Embraced edits. I've actually finished all the editing, and now I just have to do a final read-through, and make sure it all flows. And that it all makes sense. (Something some of the previous plot lines didn't). Then it's onto the 6th book for a week or so before I get down to editing Destiny. (it's due to be handed in at the end of January). I actually showed the start of the 6th book to my crit group (The Lulus) yesterday, and it went over well, which was a relief. The start of this book is a lot different to previous starts--as the girls said, the previous ones were either all action orientated or at least had a sense of menace. This one was more humourous, and I was worried that it might be a little boring. Not so. At least, not yet. We'll see what happens when I finish the rest of the chapter.

In other news, Full Moon Rising has risen on the USA Today bestseller list to number 78. How cool is that? As I've said in previous blogs, this is my first book on any besterseller list, so it's such a buzz watching it go up (or down, as the case may be next week). Thanks again to everyone who purchased the book and helped make this possible!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're welcome. *cheeky grin* Thanks for writing it.

Good to know everything's working out well. Good luck with future ventures. :D

12:20 PM, January 15, 2007  
Blogger Kez said...

thanks, skarrah!

9:42 AM, January 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cover drew me in and when I read the back and flipped through the pages, I was hooked!

Thank you for writing it and I can't wait to read all the other Riley books. I LOVE what I've read so far.

A huge fan!

5:11 AM, February 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home