Friday, February 16, 2007

I'm off...

for the next few days to Sydney. The Romance Writers of Australia have their face to face meeting this weekend (the only time of the year the committee actually meets--besides conference time) and as webmistress and general committee dogsbody, I get to be there and join in the fun...er, hard work ;)

writing wise, nothing much has been happening. I've been readying the new website designs for the committee meeting, and testing out a new password system, and discovered in the process that I can be very, very dumb sometimes. But it all worked out in the end, so I've stopped swearing at my computer, whose fault it never was anyway :)

Kissing Sin is still sitting on the New York Times extended list, this time at number 32. And it's 51 on the USA Today list, which is all pretty cool. And Tempting Evil got it's first review the other day. Susan, from CoffeeTime Romance said, "Tempting Evil is an amazingly awesome book that completely blew me away. Ms. Arthur's world building skills are absolutely second to none. Her take on the legends of vampires and werewolves is utterly unique and mind bending. Riley and the men who inhabit her world fascinate me totally. I did not want this stupendously superb story to end and I cannot wait to see what happens to Riley Jenson next. I simply must have more please, as soon as humanly possible."

have a good weekend, everyone, and chat to you all next week!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home