Sunday, April 08, 2007

it's easter time...!

can you believe that? This year seems to be going so fast...anyway, hope it's a safe and happy easter for everyone out there!

In writing news, there's some extra good news today. Piatkus has just purchased the Commonwealth rights for all my ImaJinn books, and they should start becoming available from 2008! Woohoo!

In other writing news, I've just gotten my Destiny edits back--and bang went my hopes of having an easy edit time! It needs a fair bit of work still, so that's probably going to be my priority for the next few weeks. Though I will try and continue writing Riley 6, because I can't afford to lose momentum on it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhian said...

It's pretty cool - here in the deep south of Georgia, bookstores are setting up elaborate displays of your books. Exciting news on the 2008 releases! It doesn't seem that long ago that i was looking at your older book list and whining to myself because none of them were available in the USA. (Grin!)

10:02 AM, April 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home