Wednesday, August 16, 2006

the recovery phase....

why is it that after attending a conference in which you do little more than overeat, overchat, and overdrink (aka, have a damn good time!), you feel like you've been hit by a trunk and need to sleep for the next 48 hours? My eyes still feel like they're hanging out of my head, and I still feel wasted, yet I slept really well last night.

Weird.

Anyway, I haven't done much writing since getting home, but I did pick up my new car. It's very pretty and drives so much nicer than my old car :D Oh, and Bantam sent me two ARC's for Kissing Sin, and they look absolutely fabbo.

Since I have got anything useful to say (see, the brain just isn't functioning at full capacity....and no snide remarks from the peanut gallery stating that it never does!), here's a couple more conference pics:



Mel and me looking glam at the Saturday night awards dinner. I think this was at the three wine stage of the evening (I got to four wines ;)




Me as a wicked witch at the cocktail party (sans the long, hooked plastic nose, which made drinking and eating extremely difficult) Pic thanks to Kate Cuthbert.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Vincent said...

Great pictures! You look like you had lots of fun. ;-)

12:12 AM, August 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you please post the first chapter of Kissing Sin? I've been dying for more of Riley since I've read Full Moon Rising

Thanks!

7:03 AM, September 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home