Friday, July 14, 2006

thanks....

everyone for the congrats and the wonderful comments on my covers. I'm as chuffed as hell about them, but it's nice to know I'm not the only one who thinks they're great. I'll have to find out the name of the cover artist, so I can send her (or him) a great big thank you.

In writing news, well, there's not a whole lot to say. I wrote 4 pages yesterday on Destiny, and in the afternoon, read the Kissing Sin proofs, and right now, feel like I'm spinning wheels and not getting anywhere. The proof pages pile doesn't seem to be going down and the 400 page mark for Destiny still seems like a lifetime away. And it seems the split day may continue after I finish reading the proofs, too, as Bantam are discussing the possibility of getting Riley 5 out before they release Destiny. Of course, Riley 5 is only in the baby stages, so it means I may have to keep my butt on this chair and start doing some long hours in front of my computer. Fun days ahead, I think.

Oh, and while I remember, if you're a writer looking for an agent, then head on over to Rachel's blog. She's having a week long question and answer session with Miriam Kriss from the Irene Goodman agency--our wonderful agent :) The Q&A hasn't started yet, but Rachel has some great comments about what an agent can do for you up at the moment. Well worth a visit, folks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Wow Keri, sounds like you're going to be busy for a while! All the best, and I hope you get a chance to finish Destiny soon. :)

9:35 AM, July 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just finished your book on Audio (unabridged) and loved it! (insert fangirl squee here!)

Do you know if there's any chance that your other books will be available on audio, too, as they come out? I love to have something -good- in my car during trips and on my headphones for exercise.

11:22 AM, July 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home