Wednesday, July 12, 2006

covers, proofs, and writing...

As I mentioned over on my website, I got my covers in for Kissing Sin, Tempting Evil and Dangerous Games and I love them! So naturally, I intend to share (if blogger will play nicely, that is):




cool, huh?

In other writing news, I received the 1st pass proofs for Kissing Sin, so now I have to sit down and go through them. Because I've got a little bit more leeway time-wise with the proofs this time, I'm actually planning to split my days. Write in the morning, correct in the afternoon. I actually can't afford to lose too many more days, otherwise this story is never going to be completed on time. But at least I have had a couple of reasonable writing days. I managed ten pages Monday, and five yesterday, so I'm well on my way to reaching my goal of 35 pages this week. If I can managed to keep that rate up, this book will actually be finished in three weeks. Woohoo!

6 Comments:

Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Gorgeous covers, Keri! Thanks for sharing... and good luck with the writing! :)

9:01 AM, July 12, 2006  
Blogger Rachel Vincent said...

Keri, those are beautiful! I love what they're doing with the colors. Red, blue, green, and white.

You must be so excited!

1:35 PM, July 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG really! The covers look alsome!! I read your first book Full Moon Rising it was the best!! I can't wait til the paper back release is out...I think I'm gonna buy the pbacks of the whole series so it looks nice! Thank you for interacting with us Keri!!! Your the best (and amazing how you can write all day) O.o ohhhh ahhhhh.....hahaha Well you can count me in as one of your # something fan! Thanks to you I got hooked up on some good werewolves story.KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

7:37 AM, July 13, 2006  
Blogger Romzy said...

I'm can't wait till i get my hands on your books - My cousin has been ranting about you !!
Am currently in India - So if you ever drop down here {Unlikely as it may appear}, lemme know !!

12:04 AM, July 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful covers :)

3:51 AM, July 14, 2006  
Blogger Shekhar said...

Hey Keri. Talk about strangers coming to a blog. I'm from India, never heard your name and never read any of your books (no offence). But, I've just read a few of your posts and think that you write damn well. :) Best of luck with the deadline for the book that you mentioned. Cheers.

6:35 AM, July 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home