Monday, July 03, 2006

edits away...

well, I finally got the edits finished and off to Bantam on Thursday, and received the teaser scenes to check over the same day. (Bantam's decided to put teaser scenes of the other three Riley books in each book released next year. Which is a very cool idea, I think). I haven't had a chance to look them over yet, simply because we've had too much to do. And yesterday, when I did have a little time to spare, I actually sat down and wrote most of the paranormal workshop I'm doing for RWAust's Gold Coast conference in August. So, that's one more thing I can just about tick off the list and stop worrying about. Hopefully, sometime today I'll get the chance to sit down and write some more of Destiny!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gawd Keri! I don't know how you can think straight with all this going on. Must be exciting tho'.

4:32 PM, July 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home