Thursday, June 08, 2006

no writing, just lots of catching...

Well, I think I've finally caught up with just about everything. Though I still have to sort through my email and see if there's any I've missed replying to, but that shouldn't take long. For those who are interested in RT pics, I've finally started adding them to the website. I also added a nifty little background to my site too. Nothing too over the top--it just relieves the monotone black a little. And I've just completed the RT report I had to do for Kris Alice Hohls' romance mag in Germany. Now I've just got to start reading Destiny. I've spent such a long time in Riley's head recently that I need to get a feel for Destiny again--otherwise we're going to suffer character swap! (And the two character do not sound the same, so that just can't happen)

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Vincent said...

Hey Keri,

The two unnamed ladies in your very last picture are C.T. Adams and Cathy Clamp. They write paranormal romance as partners for Tor.

Great pictures!

1:25 AM, June 09, 2006  
Blogger Kez said...

thanks Rachel! I knew the first lady was C.T someone, and I knew the lady with her wrote with her, but I couldn't for the life of me remember their names. Much appreciate the memory prompt :)

10:07 AM, June 10, 2006  
Blogger Rachel Vincent said...

No problem. ;-)

7:27 AM, June 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home