Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I'm back...

from RT and as fuzzy as hell. As usual, I didn't sleep on any of the planes, so I've basically gone for 24 hours without sleep. Coordination is not my thing at the best of times, but right now, it's really out the window! :D

But there's no time to be a slacker--I've got some corrections to make to Tempting Evil that has to be done this week, and then I've got the rewrites of Dangerous Games, which has to be done by June. No time at all for the mind to unfuzz.

When the brain is in better working order, I'll post some more thoughts about RT--it was a blast, and I'm definitely going to Houston next year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Glad to have you back in Oz Keri! :) Sounds like RT was a blast!!!! The Tim Tam morning tea sounds like a brilliant idea too.

5:25 PM, May 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home