Thursday, May 04, 2006

progress at last...

after completing the Tempting Evil edits and choofing them back to Anne, I basically did nothing but fluff around for a couple of days. Not sure why, but the muse seems to enjoy fluffing after doing edits. Oh, and shopping. I had to take my daughter's watch down to the watchmakers to get fixed (the rotten clasp keeps coming undone), and came back with a very nice black suede jacket. It was a bargain--only $50! Gotta love that price. Now, if only I could find a leather jacket at that price, I'd be a happy, happy woman.

Of course, I do have two books to finish, and one of them really needs to be finished--or close to finished--before all the line edits start rolling in for the three books being released in quick succession next year. So, the muse and I finally got down to business yesterday. Considering I had no idea where the scene following their first love scene would go, it actually turned out to be quite a revelation. Destiny's memories are finally returning, and she's beginning to think that maybe this is not a good thing. Because what she remembered yesterday was blowing someone's brains out. All good, gruesome stuff :). So, I did my allotted five pages plus one for luck and I'm currently sitting on 196 pages completed. Almost half way there! Hopefully, if the muse and I concentrate, I can get another 20 pages or so done before I leave for RT next week. It'd actually be lovely to be sitting at 250 pages by then, but considering the fluffing around that's been happening of late, I think that's a long, long shot.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your books so far. I've read Beneath a Rising Moon and Beneath a Darkening Moon. I intend to buy more.

11:33 AM, May 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home