Tuesday, August 08, 2006

more edits...

sort of. I received a bunch of proofreader queries today, and had to deal with them immediately, because Bantam want them back next week and the RWAust conference is on this weekend. So, no time like the present :). It really wasn't a whole lot of work--they were just pointing out repeats words, slight inconsistancies, stuff like that. Easy to solve, once they've actually been pointed out.

Writing wise, I got six pages done yesterday, but none today. But beside the edits, I did manage to finish my workshop for the conference, so at least that was something achieved. I'm hoping to do my 5 pages tomorrow, which means I'll roll over the one hundred page mark (101, to be precise). That's one quarter of the book almost done--woohoo!

4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Vincent said...

Are you going to see Miriam at the conference? If so, get some good pictures!

6:18 AM, August 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Keri! Your one of the best authors.I hope you continue Riley's series because its one of the best yet.I plan to get all the paperback volume of FMR.Because after I read the hard cover of FMR I thought it was one of the best werewolves/vampire book ^^ Keep up the great work.BTW to you have msn???

10:55 AM, August 09, 2006  
Blogger Kez said...

Thanks Ayme! So glad you enjoyed FMR. There'scurrently five Riley books (all of which will be out next year)and I'm planning to write more (if they'rewanted:))

12:10 PM, August 12, 2006  
Blogger Kez said...

Don'tworry, Rachel--Not only am I seeing Miriam, but I already have good pics :) Oh and hey,Miriam is raving about your book here--your going to getlots of sales from the land down under!

12:13 PM, August 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home