Sunday, July 16, 2006

new goals, and a new house...

as I said in my blog a few days ago, Bantam mentioned the possibility of getting the fifth Riley (which currently has the working title of Dead Man's Revenge) out before Destiny. Well, the possibility has become a reality, and I really do have to sit bum in chair and start writing. So I've set myself new targets--5 pages a day on Riley, then the remainder of the day (or night) on either Destiny, or whatever edits or proofs are in at the time. Of course, this goal flew out the window today, because yesterday we put an offer in on a pretty house, and we learned today that it had been accepted! So, now we have to organise our current place, and get that ready for sale. A tough task considering all the junk I seem to have collected over the 12 years we've been here. You think I kid? No. I can barely move in my study because of all the junk that has gathered and bred over the years. Not to mention all the computer bits and pieces Pete has to keep because they might just come in handy one day. Yep, we're both magpies, and now we're paying for it. Anyway, here's a couple of pics of our new house!


the view of the house as you're driving in


end of house, looking towards the entertainment area. Look at all the trees!

4 Comments:

Blogger RenĂ©e said...

Just lovely, Keri. Enjoy the serenity:)

10:59 PM, July 16, 2006  
Blogger Rachel Vincent said...

What a beautiful yard! I hope you're very happy there. ;-)

9:14 AM, July 17, 2006  
Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Keri, it's gorgeous! What a nice house... and CONGRATS too!

Sorry to hear about your change in schedule at the same time as arranging to move. :(

All the best with everything and keep us posted!

10:06 AM, July 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh .. noice!;) Looks beautiful Keri, bet you can't wait.

3:44 PM, July 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home