Saturday, January 07, 2006

happy birthday, Pete!

It's Pete's birthday today, and he's officially two years old than me for the next two months. So, of course, I have to make the most of it and call him old man at every opportunity :)

In other news, I've spent the last day and a half revamping my website, because I was totally unhappy with the table set-up of the previous one. This one is much neater--plus, I've combined some of the pages, so there's not quite as many click-throughs. Easier for everyone, that way.

In writing news, Full Moon Rising got four starts from Romantic Times. The reviews says, in part;

This novel is fast-paced and briskly written...the sex scenes crackle with tension, and Riley's relationship with the enigmatic and charming vampire Quinn is a highlight.

woohoo!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the new website, Keri. As for the four star review, woohoo! Can't wait to get my hands on Full Moon Rising. You're going to be big. Soooo big. Huge.

7:08 PM, January 08, 2006  
Blogger Kez said...

the banner picture is a face over lonsdale st--you can see Myer on the left side. :) I'm planning to change the pic eventually to wolves on a Melb street. And yeah, this one is cleaner--I was having problems with the tables on the prev one, too.

7:53 PM, January 08, 2006  
Blogger Kez said...

Yeah, the four star review was cool. As for being big, well, I am trying to lose weight....oh, you mean the book :D Fingers crossed!

7:57 PM, January 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home