Friday, December 30, 2005

no hope and time wasters

well, it's the 30th December, and I've officially given up any attempt to finish the 4th Riley book by the 31st. I've managed to do 43 pages this month--not bad considering it's the silly season (as we say here in Oz), but not the 100 odd, finish the book I was hoping for. The thing is, I really haven't got that much more to write--but it's the big finale, were lots of horrible things happen, and I guess the muse is dragging her heels a little. It's hard to write horrible stuff when the season of fun is here.

speaking of fun, I'd like to introduce you to my latest little time waster;



His name is Finn, and he's a purebred sheltie. The leaping lab is not exactly sure what she's supposed to do with this little fluffball that nips at her heels. She tried to play with it, but she's a little bit too boisterous for our little boy yet. But we're hoping they become really good friends--with the end aim that the leaping lab no longer feels inclined to leap the fences :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Chandra Rooney said...

It's a silly thing to comment, but I've always loved the name "Finn."

Especially the gaelic version (Fionn,) as it belongs to one of my most beloved characters.

5:45 AM, December 31, 2005  
Blogger RenĂ©e said...

He's beautiful!

6:23 PM, December 31, 2005  
Blogger Rachel Vincent said...

He's adorable!

3:17 AM, January 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home