Tuesday, November 29, 2005

lunch breaks...

well, it is that time of year. You know, the time when everything stops for Christmas parties and lunch breaks.

what do you mean, it isn't December yet?

:)

given the above, you might be able to guess I haven't done a whole lot of writing in the past few days. But I did have several very yummy lunchs :) The waistline is not thanking me, neither is the scales, but what the hell. Christmas only comes once a year (even if we celebrate it for the four or five weeks beforehand)

I did buckle down a little and write five pages today. This story continues to go its own way--Rhoan and Riley discovered they were being followed, and had a little fun roughing up their followers. So totally not what I was planning to happen next, but that's what happens when you're a seat-of-the-pantzer. At least writing is never dull--it might be difficult, but it's never dull.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Vincent said...

We put our tree up last night. And I've had more chocolate than protein this week. I can actually hear the threads in my jeans groaning. Sigh. And the holidays are just beginning...

6:45 AM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger Kez said...

we don't usually put our tree up until just before christmas...then leave it up until January. Call us lazy, and it would be true :D

7:15 AM, December 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home