Monday, November 21, 2005

having a bludge

didn't actually do anything this weekend--writing related, anyway. I did finally complete the update of my website and transfer all the new pages across. And I did complete several new levels of Soldier of Fortune :) Oh, and I decided to upgrade my computer, so Pete and I trundled down to the computer swap-meet yesterday to get all the new bits and pieces (so handy having a hubby who's into building computers)

I'm going to try and write more than five pages today, just to make up for my slack over the weekend. How much more? Not a whole lot--if I get close to ten pages, I'll be happy with that.

Oh, and for those who were wondering what the leaping lab looks like, here's a pic :)



she's a big girl, even if she doesn't look it in the pic

1 Comments:

Blogger Gabrielle said...

Pretty dog. Sweet. She looks like just the type Kody loves to terrorise!

7:08 PM, November 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home