Saturday, November 12, 2005

I've arrived!

Well, I resisted the temptation for a long, long time, but I've finally given in and joined the blogging ranks. I actually thought it would be fun to read occassional comments about the junk I journal about, and of course, I can't do that with my website journal. Of course, this journal is still a work in progress, as I'm still learning how to do these things, so expect things to change about a bit as the penny drops and it all begins to make sense

So, what have I been doing since my last journal ramble? Not a lot, actually. I've been proof reading Penumbra, and working on the fourth of the Guardian books when I get bored with proof reading. I've crawled up to 260 completed on Dangerous Games, and I'm just about to write a big fight scene with Riley and a demon. Should be interesting--especially with Quinn stuck outside the house and unable to cross the threshold to help.

On the leaping lab front--we knew she was a clever girl (any dog that can get over a 7 foot fence without zapping herself on two strands of electric wire is damn brainy), but we got official confirmation on Sunday. She came second overall in her dog obedience class. Not a bad effort considering she barked her head off at the judge when she first walked into the ring!

2 Comments:

Blogger RenĂ©e said...

Welcome Keri!! Now can we see some pics of the leaping lab, the suburb of lakes and the kick-ass big screen tv;)

10:53 AM, November 12, 2005  
Blogger Kez said...

the leaping lab doesn't leap unless I'm not there... most of the other times, she sleeps :) But I will try to get a nice one of her.

12:26 PM, November 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home