Wednesday, January 04, 2006

happy new year!

yeah, okay, I'm a few days late with wishing you all the best for 2006, but as the old saying goes, better late than never. :) Did you make any resolutions for the new year? I'm not actually a big believer in them--mainly because the few I've made over the years I've failed miserably to achieve (much like the writing goals I set myself, really). But I did vow to continue to get fit--can't fail at that, because the leaping lab gets really, really narky if she doesn't get her daily walk. To keep the peace (and to keep the house unwrecked), I have to walk every day. :)

In other doggy news, little Finn has settled in rather well. He's totally unafraid of the black terror that is the leaping lab, and can often be found doing circuits around her yapping his little head off. When he's not crapping or peeing, that is. Who knew puppies could contain so much waste?! :D

In writing news, well, I rewrote the essay and finally sent that to Bantam. Another huge thanks to Anne for patiently reading the rewrites and pointing out the errors. And I've done a few more pages of the 4th Riley book--I'm currently close to 350 pages completed (348, to be precise, but close to 350 sounds better!) We're taking the doggies to the beach today, so I can't see a whole lot being written. But I am still planning to get this written asap--I want to continue the Loch Ness story!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home