Wednesday, May 09, 2007

still recovering....

the week of not sleeping properly at RT and on the planes has finally caught up with me. I don't think I've slept this much in my entire life! I'm even having afternoon naps, which is something I've never been able to do.

Of course, between all the napping, I've had to do a whole heap of work. The first pass proofs for Embraced by Darkness came in while I was at RT, so I've had to move my butt to get those read and back over in time. And of course, there were more mistake than normal in this one--I think someone was trying to see how awake I was ;)

Right now, I'm working on the total rewrite of Destiny. I've got two weeks to do this one, which means that Riley 6 is on the back burner for a while. Which is a pain, considering I'd only just sorted out several problems I was having with its direction. That's the problem with plotting beforehand--the muse feels restricted to the plot, and it takes forever to work out where it's going wrong. But it's sorted now, and I think it's going to work in lovely with what I have planned for the next couple of books. (Yes, I'm a pantzer, but I'be always known where the emotional plot was going, and what would happen in the end. Let's just say that Riley's trials are far from over just yet!)

I should be able to get some RT pics up soon. My camera's battery went dead, and I haven't had a chance to recharge until now, meaning I haven't been able to grab any of the pics I took. It's charging now, so start looking for some pics tomorrow :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home