Thursday, January 12, 2006

one scene down, three to go

Well, the nasty scene is finally written. I'm not sure I'm entirely happy with how it's written, but for now, I'm just happy I have words down on page and I can now move on to the sacrifice scene. This is the scene where Riley gets to kick some bad guy butt. Me and the muse like writing those :) I did fall down slightly on meeting my target yesterday--I did 8 pages instead 10--but I'm still very happy with that result. Especially seeing I was out most of the afternoon doing some shopping (got myself a very nice handbag) and visiting the lovely Robyn. Who promptly stole my audio book so she could listen to it before the crit meeting. Ms. Robyn, I expect a full review :)

Oh, and Gabrielle tagged me yesterday (the link to her blogsite is on the right). Sorry G, but I'm not doing it. :( Mainly because I can't think of five answers for most of the categories, but also because I'm trying to keep this blog mostly about the writing :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kez said...

thanks for the great review, Maura!

:D

9:42 PM, January 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home