Wednesday, October 03, 2007

good news...

As I noted over on my website, there's been some most excellent news on the Riley front...Bantam have pushed forward the release date for The Darkest Kiss (Riley 6). It'll now be released at the end of April rather than the end of September. Yay!

And while we're on the good news front, Piatkus have picked up the as yet unwritten Riley 7, and will be releasing it in the UK and Commonwealth, so more yays!

But with the good news, comes the bad--the release date for Destiny Kills has been pushed back. I currently have no idea when it'll be released, but as soon as I do know, I'll announce it on my site and blog.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, but I can't resist...Whooooo hooooooooooooo!!! =D Okay, I'm done.
- M

12:28 PM, October 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home