Monday, July 09, 2007

leaving on a jet plane...

well, not right now, but it's close enough. My bags are packed (almost), the chocolate and Tim Tams are in, and I have books and edits to take onto the plane with me. I'm just about together--woohoo. I think my case is going to go close to the limit, though, so here's hoping they don't charge extra.

I'm also hoping to get onto a computer and do some blogging over there, but it just depends on whether the prices are as outrageous as Houston was. If not, you can check out RWAmerica's website--they have a blogging page with regular updates, and are covering the Golden Heart and Rita awards. Fingers crossed for Mel, Marion and the other Aussies nominated!

In the mean time, have fun while I'm away, and I'll talk to you all in a week!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home