Thursday, March 02, 2006

editing update...the end is near!

Well, Kissing Sin has been edited and checked and handed in. Yay! The weekend away provided enough of a break for the story to fade a little from my mind, and I found a number of minor mistakes in the final read-thru. I undoubtedly missed others, but nothing major, I think. I'm currently doing a read-thru check on Tempting Evil, and then that can be choofed off as well. With those two out of the way, I can finally get back to writing my Loch Ness book--though I'll probably start editing the fourth Riley book as well, while the other two books are still fresh in my mind. Hopefully, I'll catch a few of the goofs that are undoubtedly there. (and save Anne--my editor--some trouble for a change :)

In reading news, I've started Moon Called and I'm thoroughly enjoying it so far. I saw over on Rachel's blog that she's started a list of books read this year. I thought this was a good idea, so I'm adding a list to my blog. Maybe it'll encourage me to start finding a little more time to read again :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Hi Keri!

CONGRATS on getting the editing done!

Oh, MOON CALLED is next on my to-read-list. I'm really looking forward to it. Right now I'm reading AWAKEN ME DARKLY by Gena Showalter and absolutely loving it.

And the reading list is a cool idea. I keep a written record but didn't think to put it on the blog.

:)

4:00 PM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger Rachel Vincent said...

I finished Moon Called this morning, and I absolutely loved it. Ms. Briggs plots so incredibly well. So complicated. That's my goal. I want to write better and more complicated plots in the new series I'm working on.

4:43 AM, March 03, 2006  
Blogger M.J. said...

I loved Moon Called too. Cool heroine, cool men and interesting world.

1:50 PM, March 04, 2006  
Blogger Kez said...

I finished Moon Called yesterday. Very good book. Have to say, I'm cheering on Adam as the love interest. Not keen on Samuel. The whole age difference thing creeps me out....

7:46 AM, March 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home