Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I've been blogged

Lady T, over on her Living Read Girl blog, has had a rave about Full Moon Rising and asked if I'd mind answering some questions. I didn't, so you can check out the result on her blog

Writing wise, I'm having a great time with my Loch Ness book (temporarily titled Destiny Kills). I love new books--it's great fun exploring shiny new characters, uncovering their likes, dislikes, needs and desires, and great fun discovering where the plot might be headed. Of course, I have a vague outline in mind with this one--points I want to achieve--but it's the finer details that are the unknowns. And they're the bits that I love writing--for instance, I had no idea the hero was a thief in this one until he tried to run the heroine down and they got into an arguement about it :D

In weather news, it's a cool (and beautiful) 15 degrees C here (59 F) and the whole of Melbourne has breathed a huge sigh of relief. Considering it actually peaked at 44 C here on Sunday (111 f), that's a most welcome change! I just hope we get some rain to provide some much needed relief to all the firefighters currently fighting the massive fires in central and western Victoria. Too many people have already lost their lives up there. And here's hoping they catch the stupid bastards who the lit the fires. May they rot in hell for the loss of life--stock, wild life and human--and property damage they've caused by their stupidity.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kez said...

the bushfires here are still very bad--last I heard there were still two towns readying for evacuation. A cool change came through since then, so I'm hoping they got it up in the fire areas.

people who throw butts out of window need their arses kicked too.

7:36 AM, January 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home