Saturday, April 01, 2006

got distracted by shopping...

I am a shopaholic in the making. Truly. I love shopping. I don't usually spend a whole lot of money (haven't got it to spend, most times). I just love wondering around all the stores, checking out things I'd like to buy and things I can't afford. I especially love going into those 'high-class high-price stores' that sells things nanna used to wear (or stuff even nanna wouldn't be caught dead in) for several thousand dollars. Such fun (okay, I'm warped. I admit it ;)

Which means, as you may have gathered, not a lot of writing has been done. I went out shopping Wednesday and Thursday (and got two lovely pairs of shoes to wear to RT... :D) and most of Friday I spent doing some critting I was behind on. I did manage to get three pages of Loch Ness done, so that was at least something. I'm currently sitting at 117 pages of Destiny's story completed, and I'm planning to write some more on Sunday, just to see if I can catch up a little. Next week won't be real good writing wise, as I have to do a final edit of Dangerous Games (the fourth Riley book) before I hand that in.

anyway, hope you all have fun weekend! I plan to :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Vincent said...

Oooh I hate shopping. It's bad for my self-image. At least, clothes shopping is. I got some good writing done this week, though. And I'm putting off buying costumes for RT.

1:25 PM, April 01, 2006  
Blogger M.J. said...

Shopping. And shoe shopping! What can be better? Except maybe handbag shopping : )

All we need now is someone to pay all the bills...oh right, that's us.

2:52 PM, April 01, 2006  
Blogger Kez said...

Rachel, I've seen pics of you....trust me, your self-image has nothing to worry about when it comes to clothes shopping. Now, short, round little old me on the other hand... :)

And I agree on the handbags...except I usually can't justify spending the money on the bags I adore. Which is why I reuse the same old handbags. :)

8:14 PM, April 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home